When The Uncertainty Principle Goes To 11 (or How to Explain Quantum Physics with Heavy Metal)
(Ben Bella 2018)
There are deep and fascinating links between heavy metal and quantum physics.
No, there are.
Reviews of “When The Uncertainty Principle…”
- Science meets metal in a musical introduction to modern physics
- A riff on physics that shreds boundaries
- Metal-Rules.com “…way more fun and enjoyable than any textbook ever written about quantum physics in the history of mankind…ever.”
- Foreword Reviews 2018 Finalist
- Manhattan Book Review. “If you like heavy metal, you’ll dig this book. If you like science, you’ll dig this book. And if you don’t like either…I don’t know what to tell you. Read it anyway“
- Physics World
- Greg Laden’s take on “Uncertainty to 11”
- goodreads reviews
- Publishers Weekly Nonfiction Review.(Disclaimer: Absolutely no knowledge of F#7 add 11 chords required. But then I would say that…)
“Uncertainty to 11” Videos
Let There Be Rock: Science In The Moshpit (Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s Science Friction, hosted by Natasha Mitchell)