When The Uncertainty Principle Goes To 11 (or How to Explain Quantum Physics with Heavy Metal)
(Ben Bella 2018)
There are deep and fascinating links between heavy metal and quantum physics.
No, there are.
Reviews of “When The Uncertainty Principle…”
- Science meets metal in a musical introduction to modern physics
- A riff on physics that shreds boundaries
- Manhattan Book Review. “If you like heavy metal, you’ll dig this book. If you like science, you’ll dig this book. And if you don’t like either…I don’t know what to tell you. Read it anyway“
- Physics World
- goodreads reviews
- Publishers Weekly Nonfiction Review.(Disclaimer: Absolutely no knowledge of F#7 add 11 chords required. But then I would say that…)
- Greg Laden’s take on “Uncertainty to 11”
“Uncertainty to 11” Videos
Let There Be Rock: Science In The Moshpit (Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s Science Friction, hosted by Natasha Mitchell)